Friday, December 18, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

MORGAN(6) IS LOVING FIRST GRADE. SHE IS A VERY SWEET HEARTED SOUL. SHE IS ALWAYS THINKING OF OTHERS AND IS A GREAT HELPER AROUND THE HOUSE. I LOVE THAT THE VERY FIRST THING SHE DOES IN THE MORNING IS MAKE HER BED(WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO BE ASKED).

MYLEE(4) IS LOVING PRE-SCHOOL. SHE GETS MAD BECAUSE IT'S NOT EVERY DAY. SHE IS ALSO VERY SWEET HEARTED. I GET HUGS, KISSES AND "I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE THE GREATEST MOM EVER" EVERY TIME I LEAVE FOR WORK AND AT BEDTIME, TOO! AS FAR AS HELPING AROUND THE HOUSE, IT'S LIKE PULLING TEETH WITH HER. SHE SUDDENLY IS TOO TIRED OR IS SICK.



4 comments:

Jone said...

You have the sweetest girls ever! Cute family picture. Thanks for posting our pics from Thanksgiving, I'm so fat I look like I'm trying to smuggle out the whole turkey:) Hope to see you around the holidays

sara said...

Such a cute picture. Your girls are adorable. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Cory and Lindsey,
I need a picture like the one on your Christmas cards.
Love you,
Grandma

Liz said...

That is the cutest picture ever and your girls are so sweet! :) What a lucky mom! It was fun seeing you at the party! Hopefully we'll see each other more often this coming year!